The First Step Toward Automation of
Your Crust Production Without Sacrificing
the Taste and Quality You Need.
New Product images are currently being updated. Model shown is an earlier model.
Pie & Tart Press
The newest version of the original Kaiser H-201DL press, The H-201 produces consistent, uniform crusts for pies, tarts, cheesecakes, pizzas, and other specialty crusts — without the need for flour dusting or greasing and leaves NO SCRAP DOUGH to recover.
Perfect for small to mid-size producers looking to
add automation beyond hand-forming or dough sheeting, the H-201 combines affordability with
the quality of manual production to substantially improve line production speed. The H-201 produces
up to 500 shells per hour.
Exceptional reliability and durable construction
provide trouble-free operation, with low downtime,
and easy cleaning and maintenance.
Take your business to the next level with faster production, without sacrificing your quality.
• Production speed up to 500 shells / hour
• Easy and safe manual operation
PAN / DIE DETAILS
• Accommodates pan sizes: 3" to 12"
• Forming dies made for pans from most
manufacturers — domestic or international.
• Each die is custom fabricated to your pan and
product specifications, including top crust, cookies
and pizza shapes
• Dies can be easily changed for increased product
versatility and production.
• Aircraft grade aluminum and stainless steel
• Hydraulically actuated
• Optional pneumatic air release.
• Thermostat controlled, heated upper die for
uniform heat distribution and maximum control
• Clear Lexan guard screen for safety and easy
monitoring of production
• Lockable caster wheels for easy unit mobility
Operator has control of die temperature,
dwell time, punch depth and pressure to
ensure optimal production.
20" W x 24" D x 60" H
Air: 60 psi, 2 CFM
220 VAC, 1 or 3 phase
Side table attachment